Rethink the service you expect from your commercial, industrial and institutional electrical contractor in the Oshkosh, Fond du Lac, Waupun, Ripon and Sheboygan areas. You deserve a local partner who puts people first when it comes to protecting your business.
Shea Electric & Communications, LLC, knows electrical contracting and business communications networks — from wiring, cabling and lighting to security system and fire alarm system installation. When you work with us, you can expect a deeper, longer-term value that comes with decades of team experience in commercial, industrial and institutional electrical contracting.
Experience our long-term approach to customizing the safest, most aesthetic design. Contact Us Today.
We’re driven by a passion to grow — as a business and individuals. People simply come first in our mission to serve our clients. We’re always learning, so we can provide clients the right solutions to protect their business. We promise you’ll experience our people-first approach every time you work with us.
Our Partners Choose Us Because
- We are on the forefront of emerging electrical, communication and security markets, products and technologies to provide advanced solutions to our Partners.
- We are responsive to our Partners needs and ensure they are met.
- We have our Partners best interest at heart and make decisions accordingly.
- We take responsibility for exceptional communication with our Partners.
- We develop meaningful relationships with our Partners.
- We have outstanding people who are extremely good at what they do and present themselves well to our Partners.
Shea Electric & Communications’ Promise
- Shea Electric & Communications will always do the right thing for our employees and Partners, keeping their best interests in mind both now and in the future.
- We will cultivate a mutually respectful relationship where both parties are mindful of each other’s goals and objectives.
- We will be an educational resource for our Partners.
- We will provide quality installations and solutions that meet our Partners long-term objectives.
- We will ensure the safety of all parties involved with our work.
- Lack of integrity
- Disrespectful behavior to others
- A negative attitude
- Anything less than a strong work ethic
- Not treating safety and well-being of people as their top priority
Our Community Support
- Agnesian HealthCare Foundation
- Agnesian Hospice Hope
- Agnesian Samaritan Clinic
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross Disaster Relief
- ARC Gus Macker–Oshkosh
- Aurora Health Care Foundation–SANE Program
- Be Kind Benefit
- Big Brother/Big Sisters of Fond du Lac
- Boy Scouts–Pack 3623
- Boys & Girls Club of Oshkosh
- Campbellsport High School Music Program
- Caring for You Fund
- Christine Ann Center
- City of Oshkosh Parks Department – Parade Sponsorship
- City of Oshkosh Parks Department – Zooloween Boo
- Clintonville Public Schools – Art Program
- COPD Foundation
- Day by Day Warming Shelter
- ELECTRI International–Disaster Relief
- Envision FDL–Economic Development Corp.
- Family Resource Center of Fond du Lac
- Fond du Lac High School–Tech Ed Programs
- Fond du Lac Morning Rotary Club
- Fond du Lac Recreation Department–Team Sponsorship
- Foundation for Ripon Medical Center
- Habitat for Humanity of Fond du Lac
- Habitat for Humanity of Oshkosh
- Leadership Fond du Lac
- Leadership Oshkosh
- League of Women Voters of Winnebago County
- Leroy Athletic Club–Fence Sponsor
- Live Well Oshkosh
- The Make-A-Wish Foundation®
- Miracle League of Fond du Lac
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- North Fond du Lac High School–Tech Ed Programs
- Oshkosh Area Community Foundation
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry
- Oshkosh Area United Way
- Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Oshkosh Economic Development Corporation
- Oshkosh, Mid-Morning–Kiwanis International
- Oshkosh North High School Girls Soccer Program
- Oshkosh North High School Music Parent Association
- Oshkosh North High School–Communities Program
- Oshkosh West High School–Tech Ed Programs
- Oshkosh YMCA
- Oshkosh Youth Baseball–Team Sponsorship
- Oshkosh Youth Soccer Club–Team Sponsorship
- Rotary Club of Oshkosh Southwest
- Sheboygan Lutheran High School
- Shepperd of the Hills Church & School
- St. Francis Hospice Care
- Take 5 Club
- Team Sponsorship
- The ARC of Fond du Lac
- Thelma Sadoff Center for the Arts
- Theresa Fire Department
- Toys for Tots Campaign
- Trinity Lutheran Church–Howards Grove
- Women’s Fund of the Oshkosh Area Community Foundation
- Young Professional of Fond du Lac