Giving Back within Our Wisconsin Communities
In our line of commercial electrical work, we meet some great people and learn about some great causes. Shea Electric & Communications, LLC is committed to getting involved in our Wisconsin communities and giving back.
Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services of Oshkosh and Neenah/Menasha is one effort we've been especially passionate about. What started as a simple estimate request from Shea Electric quickly developed into a lasting relationship. Since 2008, our team has made the shelter safer and more eco-friendly by donating its time, talents and electrical services including the installation of more energy efficient lighting throughout the facility, CCTV replacement and continued upgrades to the security system, including offsite monitoring.
Other Wisconsin organizations we've provided ongoing support to include:
- Lomira Volunteer Fire Department
- St. Maryıs School - Mayvile, WI
- Fond du Lac Youth Baseball
- Windhover Center for the Arts - Fond du Lac, WI
- The ARC of Fond du Lac, Inc.
- Solutions Center Shelter & Support Services - Fond du Lac, WI
- Agnesian Healthcare Foundation
- Voices of Men - Fox Valley, WI
- Oshkosh Youth Soccer
- Relay for Life - Oshkosh, WI
- American Cancer Society - Oshkosh, WI
- The Salvation Army - Oshkosh and Fond du Lac, WI
- LeRoy Athletic Club
- Day by Day Warming Shelter - Oshkosh, WI